2captcha

Translate

Wednesday 8 March 2017

THERE IS SOMETHING GREAT IN YOU


Find it

THERE IS SOMETHING GREAT IN YOU

I am not running because I saw you running. I am just like that bird flying with my wings spread out. I take the height I can take and fly as far as i can. If you think I imitate you, then be happy because I can only emulate good things and good people.

I write not because I saw others writing, I write because my writing is serving its purpose and vision. I write because motivational and inspirational words are medicine to the frustrated, depressed, angry and confused soul. I was once depressed and I know how the Holy Spirit used words from good friends and good books to bring me out of obscurity to limelight.

I have always wanted to help people not because I have everything to offer, but because I have something to offer. I write this to make you understand that you are the best, therefore use every opportunity to help others.

He was surprised when the angel called out to him "thou mighty man of valour"(Judges 6:12b) because he was never aware of his inherent power and ability. Yours may not be apparent now, but I urge you never to give up, it will surely speak.

THE PURPOSE believe in you and your dream. Get this right, if you are not needed you will not be created.

No comments:

Post a Comment