2captcha

Translate

Friday 10 March 2017

LIFE IS NOT ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT TO BE, IT IS WHAT YOU WERE CREATED TO BE

THIS IS THE WAY I SEE LIFE! (LIFE IS NOT ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT TO BE, IT IS WHAT YOU WERE CREATED TO BE)

Life is in chapters, one chapter can be tragic and the other joyful, but in all only the strong and courageous will stand at last. When the wind blows, it takes along those things that are not rooted to the ground. I hold on to CHRIST so I will not follow the wind to the direction I never expected or wanted.

Life has nothing to offer when you depend on others to fight your battle, for they will take the glory and leave you with the story. Jephthah said, "I put my life in my hands and passed over against the children of Ammon. And the LORD delivered them into my hands," (Judges 12:3). Therefore, life waits for nobody.

I didn't look for life, He gave me the one I am living now; I didn't choose the family I came from, He divinely appointed it. Why would I regret the day I was born or regret the family i came from because of bad happenings. Who knows if I was born to bring positive change? Your CREATOR need you to say, "I have the best parents" because if they weren't good for you, you wouldn't have been born into that family.

Life has been described by some as "hell" while others describe it as "heaven," but Life has no bearing and meaning when there is no vision and purpose. I had tasted the "hell" part because I lacked vision then and tried to do everything, but by discovery of purpose and doing just one thing, I learnt that the CREATOR of life never wanted life to be boring.

Life does not operate everywhere, Life operate in its specific environment, you can't tell a fish to swim on the ground, the fish will die.

Find your place and you will see why Life is not just a joke, It is divine and must be fulfilled. I take my reference from the scripture because there lies the source of my life.

THE PURPOSE believe in your destiny, and we care about your spirit, soul and body. And we say "Make CHRIST the source of your LIFE".

No comments:

Post a Comment